Wednesday, January 24, 2007

They're Giving Her a Chance :))

When I picked up Andrea from daycare today, they told me that they are going to try moving her to the Toddler Room in February. They are giving her a chance!

They are hoping that moving her into a room where everyone is walking will encourage
her to do the same. (I had something of the same thought before, but didn't feel it was my place to voice my opinion.)

Still, their biggest concern is for her safety, and of course I agree. So, if it appears to be too dangerous for her, she will have to leave until she's more steady on her feet. But at least they're giving her a chance--that's all I can ask for right now. :))

By the way, Andrea's assessment with the physiotherapist from CF is tomorrow morning. I'll post about that as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job!! Things always seem to happen for a reason and now you will be at the place where you really enjoy the teaching!! And now it looks like daycare is working out too. We'll all have to really work on getting that little stinker to get going! I am so happy for you Julie!
Mom G

Anonymous said...

I told ya so!
I told ya so!
*grin*

What wonderful news, sweetie !

Hugs

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker