Saturday, January 20, 2007

She's So Cute!

More and more, I find myself saying to Andrea, "You're so funny!" and "You're so cute!" It seems like every day, her quirky little personality comes out more and more. She is constantly amazing me, and making me laugh, with all the new things she says and does each day. Like I've said before, she says and does so many new things each day, that I can't keep up with writing about them all!

Every once in a while, I manage to capture Andrea's new tricks on camera, but it's so much better when it's spontaneous, and she's just being herself. I wish you all could see her every day, and all the funny little things she does. For example, last night Daddy was hunting flies (for some reason we have had a nasty batch of flies in our house--gross!--which we've never had before). Daddy has a tennis racket that you use to zap the flies. As he was stalking prey in the kitchen, Andrea came crawling in with two plastic chicken legs--one in each hand--and started waving them around in the air. It took us a second, then we realized--she was trying to swat the flies like Daddy! Too funny! I guess the chicken legs are the same shape as the tennis racket, but a lot smaller . . . LOL

Anyhow, I did manage to get two videos of her showing off some of her other tricks, earlier this week.

The first is what we are calling her Genie Blink--it's flirty, and we have no idea where it came from, but it reminds us of I Dream of Jeannie: http://media.putfile.com/Genie-Blink

The other, I think I mentioned in a recent post, is Andrea's version of the ABCs. Her letters aren't as clear as usual in this video, because she was in the middle of eating dinner; and, at the end, she was distracted by Daddy arriving home from work (always a joyous occasion!). But, still, here's an idea of how it goes: http://media.putfile.com/Distracted-ABCs

So, although she is definitely a frustrated, stubborn, typical almost-toddler, her cute moments redeem her. :))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, how adorable is that!

I also love the way she said hi when dadddy came home. She clearly loves her daddy!
Hmmm, I wonder how daddy's girl is gonna wrap him around her finger when she is 16! (bet she does now!) LOL!

Anonymous said...

Btw, I know exactly where the genie blink comes from...YOU! We called it your "flirty eyes".
You also had a famous look called "the evil eye whammy".
Remeber our friends, Brad and Don?
You would always give "flirty eyes" to Uncle Brad, but Uncle Don always got the "evil eye whammy". These two guys would have great fun telling you to give each other the whammy.
Thanks for the fond memories :)
Love you!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker