Sunday, March 04, 2007

Weekend Fun

Despite a bad cold, fever, and constantly runny nose, Andrea still managed to have some fun, and keep us entertained this weekend.

On Friday, she discovered a new food combination: Cheerios dipped in blueberry yogurt!
http://media.putfile.com/Cheerios-and-Yogurt

Starting on Friday, and continuing throughout the weekend, Andrea serenaded everyone with this funny little song, that we can't quite identify. I'm calling it "The Jee-was Song." I'm thinking it's a "Jesus" song, something she learned at her daycare, which is Christian. It's so funny, because she's so intent when she sings it, and she does the actions and everything! I'll have to ask the daycare staff about it this week. :))
http://media.putfile.com/The-Jee-was-song

On Saturday evening, Andrea went out to a restaurant with Gram and Grandpa G., and visited at their house, while Mommy and Daddy went to a tax-season party. I got her all dressed up in a new-to-us outfit, and she was SO cute, I just had to take pictures! I don't know if you can tell, but her hair is just long enough now that I could put two adorable little ponytails in the back of her hair. :))


This afternoon, we went to Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Tony's for dinner. Andrea had lots of fun playing with Izzy's toys. The girls are too little to really play together yet, but I was surprised to hear Andrea address Izzy by name, and say, "Hi, Izzy!" quite clearly.



Andrea also enjoyed cuddling with Aunt Stephanie, whom she calls "Sssssssss." Aunt Stephanie's cat, Ralphie, came out to visit with us. He is very friendly, and Andrea was amused by the fact that he let her play with his tail!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I'm laughing my head off over the Jee was song! LOVE IT! Thanks for the laugh Andrea.
~Aunt Donna

Anonymous said...

Ok, it's been long enough. What is the song she's singing? Did you find out? It's killing me over here!
~Donna

bibliophile1978 said...

The song? They have no clue! Their only guess is "Jesus loves Me," but it just doesn't seem quite right. LOL

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker