Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Celebrating Mama's Birthday

Andrea had lots of fun this past weekend, helping to celebrate Mama's Birthday (which was actually on Monday).

We went out for dinner on Saturday, and went to Gram and Grandpa G.'s for dinner on Sunday. Aunt Steph kindly manned the camera for us on Sunday, so we got a lot of great pictures. Of course, the little ones are hard to get to pose, so we have a lot of "candid" shots. :))

"No, Izzy . . . that's MY Daddy!"

***

She's happy as long as she's got her Daddy, and some cheese

(albeit fake).

Great-Gram is cool.

***

You mean I have to share my Great-Gram, too?!

***

A temporary peace--they each have their own toy to chew on!

***

Andrea Scissorhands (or Spring Fingers?)

***

"I swear, I do NOT know these crazy people . . ."

***

Pucker up for strawberries!

***

"Hee, hee . . . I can sneak in while Mama's not looking!"

***

Put on your Thinking Cap!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker