Saturday, March 24, 2007

Cute Pictures

Last night, Daddy gave Andrea her bath. He called me in, saying, "Come and look at Andrea, Mama!" and this is what I saw:

Leave it to Daddy to give Andrea a rockin' bathtime hairdo. :)) Daddies certainly have their own ways of doing things!
***

Andrea was kind of bored today. I found her old sunglasses in the kitchen, and gave them to her to play with. Anything "new" is amusing for a while. But I never thought we'd end up playing with them all day long! She'd also put them on and do a "Stevie Wonder," rolling her head from side to side. What a silly girl!


***

Tonight, Daddy took us out to a restaurant as an early birthday treat for Mommy. Since we were a bit dressed up, I thought it would be a good opportunity to get a shot of us girls--and the belly, of course!--together (I'm usually behind the camera).

I wonder if Andrea knows who's in there? :))

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker