Thursday, February 15, 2007

Discovering the Nose

Andrea is fascinated by body parts right now. Her two favourites to jab at on everyone are "eyes" and "nose."

Today, as we were waiting for the CF people to arrive, Andrea discovered that she could put her finger up her nose! I knew if I made a big deal out of it, she'd keep doing it. So, I just said, calmly, "Honey, please take your finger out of your nose."

Of course, what does she do? She laughs, and shoves it up her nose as far as she can. I say, "Honey, you're going to hurt your nose."

She laughs, shoves it in, wiggles it around, and pulls it out.

Now, remember, she has a constant cold . . . ugh. I thought I was going to be sick. But, I just grabbed a tissue, wiped off the finger, and went about my business. We went through this routine 3 or 4 times until Andrea got bored with her nose.

Kids are so gross sometimes! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Flashback time!
I remember a certain little girl who was fascinated with her nose too. She had to go to the doctor to get an orange seed removed from her nose! LOL!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker