Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Silly Girl!

More proof that Andrea is recovering well from her bout of Bronchiolitis: she was being totally silly all day, yesterday. :))
***
Andrea is getting bored with her puffers, so she wants to play with them. I let her try it out for herself, and here's the result:
Her nose is in the hole where the puffer is supposed to go; she's holding the puffer up against her cheek; and the mask is way at the opposite end! ;))
***

Most notably, she kept scrambling to hide behind things, like the ottoman or the TV, and then she would peek her head out at me; or, again, she was pretending to get into the decorations, and laughing at me when I gave her a stern look. Needless to say, I just about fell over laughing when one time I scolded Andrea, saying, "I see you!" and she chimed back at me, clear as a bell, "I see you . . ."! Here's us playing, and me getting her to say her new phrase, for the camera:
http://media.putfile.com/I-See-You-29
***

Later in the evening, when Daddy returned from his trip (and hadn't heard the above story yet), he called to Andrea from the garage, "I can hear you!" and she yelled back, "I hear you!" Daddy was pretty impressed, and then I told him about her just learning "I see you" that same day!
***
Andrea also enjoys getting into what I call her pyramid position: hands and feet on the floor, arms and legs straight, and bum way up in the air! She likes to look at me upside down between her legs, and laugh at me. I haven't managed to get a good picture of that yet, but I'll post one when I do. She's a silly girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This used to be one of my favourite positions as a toddler. Then, when my brother came along I couldn't wait to teach him (so be prepared LOL). The only difference was, my mom called it "the ostrich" since she thought I looked like an ostrich with it's head in the sand :)

Michelle

Anonymous said...

She is so damn cute. I love that video. Tyler is home sick today, and when he heard your voice talking he came running over to see what I was looking at. When Andrea said "nope!" and then "i see you!" he said "awww" and had a big smile on his face. Tyler thinks she is adorable!

Aunt Donna $ Tyler

Anonymous said...

Ok, now I had to go watch it again today 'cause it makes me smile.
Caitlin came and watched it with me, her favourite part is where you ask Andrea if she's hiding and she says "nope!"
We also love the little scream she does after tinkling the chime.
We laugh every time.

Donna and Caitlin

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker