Saturday, June 02, 2007

Typical Andrea!

I got a few pictures, and a little video the other day, of what I'd call "typical Andrea." :))

She is so silly!

One minute, she's playing with a blanket on her head, like a hat.

Then, it becomes a game of peek-a-boo.

She sits in her chair, rocking and singing along with her beloved Dora--so cute and sweet!

Then, she flings Dora over the back of the chair, and proceeds to slide down it herself!

Following that, she wanders over to play with the TV buttons, and admire her reflection in the screen.

Finally, she pauses to check out the camera.
It's typical Andrea. :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gawd! I am killing myself laughing here :) I had to play it 3 times. I love her "mothering" skills...she rocks and sings, then counts to 3 and baby goes flying!
Tooooo funny!
Thanks for sharing!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker