Sunday, April 22, 2007

Andrea's Doing Better

Well, Andrea was released from the hospital on Saturday morning, and she's getting a little better every day.

She still has an inhaler and antibiotics to take, and she needs a lot of rest. She gets tired SO easily. She has two naps a day, and even gets exhausted in between those. She is also not eating very much yet, although we saw a slight increase in her appetite today. She still prefers milk, and that's it.

Daddy and I absolutely have to go back to work tomorrow, and it breaks my heart. If I had my way, I'd stay at home with her at least another week, to be sure she's fully recovered, and has her energy back. It SUCKS that we have to send her to daycare tomorrow--I feel so guilty about that. :((

Thank you for all your kind thoughts and prayers. May I request that you continue to pray for Andrea's full recovery, with no relapses? I am SO worried about sending her back to daycare tomorrow. The thought makes me sick. :((

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Mommy. You have a great daycare, and I am sure they will let you know if anything is wrong.
Also, I bet they don't mind if you call during your breaks to check up on Andrea. Hopefully that will help you feel a little bit better.
Hope she is 100% soon :)
Love you!
Grandma Marty

Anonymous said...

We are still praying for good health. Mark heard from Grandpa G about her being ill. Poor little thing. Daycare is good andwill call if there are any problems especially if they are aware of what happened. And they don't mind u calling to check in. Hope all is well. Hang in there. Sara

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker