Friday, April 13, 2007

Andrea Seems . . . Okay (?)

When Rod brought Andrea home from daycare, she was acting the same as this morning--active, hyper, and happy!

He said they gave her a dose of Tylenol at 11:30, and that seemed to help.

Her breathing is the same as this morning, too--a few coughs, but just like a usual cold.

I took her temperature a few minutes ago, and it was normal.

Hopefully I was right, and Andrea just overdid it a bit this morning. She's napping right now; hopefully, she'll get a good, long rest.

I guess we'll just keep her at home, and fuss over her a bit this weekend. It's so weird how kids have sudden ups and down in their health. (?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie,
I can so sympathize with you. Between Feb. and March we were so sick...did I tell you about this already? Maeve and Matt got that GI bug (yum barf everywhere). Then she got better and as Matt went on a week long ski trip to Montreal Maeve and I got high fevers (which we later went to the docs and discovered it was the flu). Then for the majority of my March break I got a major sinus infection. It's tiring eh? To top it all off..we're preggo which makes it that much more tiring. I was so ready to pack my bags and move back to Windsor just so I could have some help. It's tough and not fun. I really hope you guys will be on the mend soon. 4 of my students had strep throat within the last couple of weeks...I'm just praying we won't have a repeat Feb/Mar. It would help too if it would stop SNOWING!!!
Okay novel over...just wanted you to know we are thinking about you and I hope you guys feel all better real soon,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, the joys of parenthood.
That's why only the young have children. Us older people haven't got the stamina!

(But, we DO get the fringe benefits of being grandparents!)

Hugs!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker