Sunday, July 30, 2006

I Get it Now!

To all of you who have been saying, "Enjoy it while it lasts . . ." in reference to Andrea's lack of mobility: I get it now!

Although Andrea's still pretty slow, she is now starting to get into everything! Her favourite is the fan cord (and plug!) in the living room. I tell her "No!", I move her away, I try to distract her with toys . . . no way. She makes a beeline for the fan!

And today, while I am on the computer . . .


"Woohoo! Mommy's magazines!"

***

So, I put her in the Jolly Jumper to keep her in one place! (And it's still lots of fun and exercise.)

http://media.putfile.com/Jolly-Jumper-92

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a cute little outfit Andrea has on ;). The jolly jumper clip is so cute. Maeve loves hers. We were watching the clip together and I think she may of thought it was her jumping..haha. Glad the party and appointment went well.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker